It's a sad day here in the Cook household. My little BigE is turning one today! Where did the time go?? It has been so fun to have him be a part of our family and we love him so much.
It was so funny because he woke up this morning at like 5am. I told Brad it was because he was excited. Later on, when I was a little more awake I realized he was born at 5-something in the morning.
We love this little squisher.
7 comments:
Happy First Birthday, Easton! I remember your mommy calling me around this time last year asking about contractions like it was yesterday. Have a fun day!
Happy Birthday Big E!
You know, Christine, you're the one who named Big Russ...everyone calls him that! And, who looks that good after just giving birth! Beatiful! Your boys are so handsome!
OH Happy Happy BIRTHDAY Easton! I hope this was a wonderful day for everyone! I am sure he did not get spoiled at all:) I hope one day we can actually meet!
Happy Birthday Easton! I didn't know that he and Avery had the same birthday (5 years apart...)
He is a keeper for sure! :)
Happy Birthday Stud!
Wow Christine, there were a ton of posts to catch up on!!! Glad you had such a great weekend!
Love the newborn picture of him - I think he looks so much like your mom in it.
Post a Comment