Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!






I love these shirts I got for the boys. They say "Mom's Good Luck Charm.
On a side note...Brad thought St. Patrick's Day was on Saturday. He noticed I wasn't wearing green so he came up and gave me a two big pinches (it hurt!) -So I pinched him back. :)

6 comments:

Brenda said...

So cute! I love all your posts! Give Brad props for the awesome birthday countdown and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Danielle said...

Way cute shirts and pictures! The second one down (Carter) is so perfect - I love his expression!

tiburon said...

How cute are they?!? Happy St Pattys Day :)

meg said...

I love how your boys are about the same size already! They are so dang cute!

The Evers said...

Who took these cute pictures???

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable - your boys are so cute. It looks like they are feeling a bit better, so I am sure that makes you happy too. Happy St. Pat's. PS - I wish I had gotten that shirt for Tristan, it is adorable.