Monday, February 25, 2008

Just Because

I love this picture of Carter and I. His smile is so real and I love the little twinkle in his eyes (okay, maybe it's just from the flash)
PS Don't mind BigE eating who knows what behind us! LOL

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute indeed. I love that Easton is in the background (eating whatever)!

Brenda said...

So sweet! Loved all the posts! Especially your bundled up BigE! He's hilarious! Trevor would've loved to burn our tree, but I'm sure they would frown upon that here:)

Our Family said...

SO CUTE!!! I love that picture too. It belongs in a frame in his room!!! I have a picture of me holding Gabe up in the air and touching noses with him when he was a baby. It is in Gabe's room and he talks to me about it almost every night. I bet Carter would love to see that cute picture every day!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture! I don't know if I can keep up with all of your posts in one day though. I am sorry you have been sick - everyone I know is sick, it's crazy. And yes, I hate the snow, but it looks like you had tons of fun at your cabin.

tiburon said...

Great pic! You both look so happy :)