Monday, February 25, 2008
Girls Day/Night
On Saturday I had a girls day/night with my old roomates. It was so fun. We each made an appetizer and then we made aprons. We were going to go out to eat, but we ate the food all day and nobody was ever hungry enough to go. It was fun making the aprons, but it reminded me why I don't sew more.-It's so EXPENSIVE and it is so time consuming! By the time I bought my fabric and everything I could have bought one that was probably WAY better quality than the one I had sewn-plus I could have saved hours doing something else! :) It was still fun though just being with everyone. VoNique's apron that she made was very detailed so she was working on it all day and night and didn't get to finish completely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what that crap!! when is the girls night coming to san diego? I am missing all the fun!
Way cute fabric! It probably would have been cheaper to buy one, but way less fun!
That was lots of fun! I really liked the hotels game! I think I've given up on my apron. Thats what I get for trying to do it without a pattern. We should do it again soon!
That was fun! Thanks for reminding me I need to blog about that. My prom dress apron isn't done yet. I'll finish it though. And the next time I need to make food at a formal dance....I'll be ready.
Post a Comment