Monday, February 25, 2008

The Cabin












We LOVE the cabin! We went to my parent's cabin with them over President's Day weekend. It was so much fun. You have to snowmobile in to the cabin, which makes it even that much more fun.

I was worried about BigE because I haven't really taken him out in the snow this winter, and he has never been snowmobiling. He actually did really well. He wasn't too excited about being bundled up, but he did well.

Carter LOVES the cabin. That's all he could talk about the days before we left. He loves riding on the snowmobiles, and if you're not paying attention he will push the gas.

We ate lots of good food, played tons of games, watched movies and went snowmobiling. We can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Good times and GREAT pictures! I love the one of Easton eating - what a mess! And I noticed he is standing by himself? Wow! I guess he is working hard at keeping up with Carter. Looks like fun!

Brenda said...

Such cute pictures! I love 'em!