We had so much fun carving pumpkins! Brad was so creative with his and did the one "throwing up" Carter did not like the feeling of the inside of the pumpkin. I tried to get him to help me clean it out, but refused.
SO FUN! I love Brad's pumpkin!! Gabe wasn't too keen on the whole inside of the pumpkin thing either. They are probably confused as heck! We spend their whole little life telling them to keep out of such messes and then we encourage them to put their hands in a pile of goop!
3 comments:
Nice happy, festive pumpkin there Brad! Cute collage!
SO FUN! I love Brad's pumpkin!! Gabe wasn't too keen on the whole inside of the pumpkin thing either. They are probably confused as heck! We spend their whole little life telling them to keep out of such messes and then we encourage them to put their hands in a pile of goop!
i'm such a looser, we didn't even carve pumpkinst his year. weird huh! :) but we had lots of parties :)
Post a Comment