Friday, November 9, 2007

6 Years Later...



Six years ago today Brad and I got married! I can't even believe it! I think it was even right about this time too. I can't believe how much more I love him. I think with each passing year our marriage gets better and better. I had no idea how blessed I was to be marrying the guy that I did. -I mean I knew Brad was a good guy, but looking back I had no idea just how great he was. I am so grateful for his desire to do good, his honesty, his love for our children, what a hard worker he is, how smart he is, and most of all, the love that he has for me. It is so nice to know that he is always there for me. I am one lucky girl! Brad, I LOVE YOU! Happy Anniversary!

-I can't believe how young we look in this picture! It's from when we were dating. I have no wrinkles!

8 comments:

Our Family said...

HOORAY FOR YOU!! Happy Anniversary!!

Jill Walker said...

Happy Anniversary you two. I love you both so much. I am so glad to have Brad in our family!

Danielle said...

I can't believe it's been six years! I remember going to get our nails done (you, twice), crashing with Laura on your hide-a-bed couch, and asking "are you sure?" like it was yesterday! Oh, and I'll never forget getting up before roosters to have your hair done, not being able to find coffee and getting your tire fixed all before temple pictures! Happy, Happy Anniversary! You guys are a fantastic couple, and I wish you nothing but the best!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Babe! I can't believe we have been married 6 years! I am so lucky to have been married to someone as wonderful as you for so long. Here's to many, many, many more! Love you!

Marianne said...

happy anniversary. i can't believe its been SIX years either. WOW! you guys are so old. you look so young and cute in the picture. brings back lots of memories. can't wait to see you in a week. :) happy anniversary (belated)

CaraDee said...

Congratulations! That's funny, cause our 8th anniversary is the 13th. Though I won't blog it then, cause I want to see if he remembers...I'm trapping him.

tiburon said...

Happy Anniversary! It seems like I just went to your wedding - has it really been SIX years?!

Danielle said...

When we were at my mom's house the other day I looked at my scrapbooks and there were the pages of the night before you left for Utah, my first visit with you for the 4th of July and your wedding! It was so much fun looking at old pictures of us. It made me feel warm and fuzzy.