Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lost Child Found




Does anyone recognize this child?? I found him in my home the other day. It definately can't be one of my kids. :) -Pants too short, shirt inside-out, stuff all over his face, and his big toe hanging over his flip flops because they are too small for him. Just Kidding!
I was going to through the 2T clothes-because that's what size my 7 month old is about to be in and Carter insisted on putting on these clothes.
I just weighed them yesterday. Carter is a whopping 26lbs and BigE is 22lbs!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

how fun. i think my favorite photos are of my kids being completely normal (messy, screaming yelling laughing dirty mis matched) than the perfect posing pictures. he's such a cutie.

Danielle said...

2T - wow! Carter is totally cute -even in highwaters!

Liz said...

I can not believe that your baby is that big. Carter looks adorable though I love his smile.

meg said...

hahaha, that's about as bad as my girls. They've got a new, not matching outfit on every 1/2 hour...which reminds me I just sent Jenna off to a friends house with her pants on backwards! Aye aye aye Carter is so dang cute.

Jill Walker said...

I love this kid! What a good sport he is. How come he couldn't smile like this for the camera yesterday?