We are about 95% done with our yard. I am so excited! It was so much work! And I didn't even do most of it! It feels so good to have grass, and to look out and see green. We still have some more sod to put in, some flower beds and plants, and Carter's swing set and then we'll be done. Thank you so much to my dad and to Brad's dad for all their help! I don't know what we would have done without them! My Dad came and helped with the rock wall and leveling the back and lots of misc. things. Brad's dad basically did our sprinkler system for us while Brad was out of town. I hope they know how grateful we are to them!
2 comments:
it looks nice. now that your done with htat come paint my bedroom and bathroom :)
We need to still finish all our painting! We haven't done anymore because our paint is peeling of the wall. Richmond didn't use primer everywhere and they are refusing to come and fix their mistake so I think we're going to have to take them to small claims court. I AM NOT EXCITED. I hate builders!
Post a Comment