
These are the super cute pillows and quilt that my mom made me. I LOVE them so much! I really need to take a closer picture so you can see just how cute they are. Carter took these pictures. Didn't he do such a great job!

I did not want my parents to leave! I could tell they were anxious to get home and get on with their lives, but I just wanted them to stay. I kept begging them to stay longer. I am so grateful for them and for all the love and support that they give me. I know that if I ever need anything that I can call them and they would do ANYthiNG for me! My mom is so loving and caring of other people and always wants to make people happy. She is hard working like my Grandpa and a total perfectionist. I love her!
My Dad, what can I say?? He's amazing! He is the most giving, selfless person I know! He washed Mandy's car before she left. He never said anything, he just went out and did it. We went out there to put her stuff in her car and he was out there doing it. That's the kind of guy he is. How did I get so lucky to have such great parents??
2 comments:
We are so lucky to have such a neat daughter. We love you.
I'm so glad that you guys had a good visit! I bet your mom was counting down the days until she headed to Arizona to see your cute family!
Post a Comment