Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Nile!









Don't ask me why he's not wearing any clothes...I don't remember. Poor guy.
It was so fun to watch Nile get so excited about his birthday presents. We kind of took it easy this day. Everyone was tired and throughout the week everyone was getting the flu. Nile was so cute blowing out his candles. He loved it so much we had to do it probably 4-5 times-I'm not exaggerating! He is my little ray of sunshine. He has a little zest for life. When he walks around he does a little skip and a hop. It just makes me laugh when I see him do it. Nile we love you! Happy Birthday!
PS I don't care if my baby is 2 years old, I will still call him Baby!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Nile, weren't you just born? There is no way that you can be two already! Happy, Happy Birthday to you.