

This is Nile trying to help Easton blow out his candles. Easton told Nile to not blow.
Nile is now really mad and upset that he can't help blow out the candles. It also didn't help that Nile was extremely sick with the flu
This is Nile just a little bit later. You can see just how miserable he was! Poor guy!


My Easton is turning 5! Where is time going! He is so excited to FINALLY be 5. A lot of his friends are already five so he's happy to finally say he's five years old. Nile ended up fevering really bad the night of his birthday and I was up with him until 4am. Medicine wouldn't even get rid of his fever. He was miserable! I was supposed to have Easton's preschool group at my house that day for his birthday but I had to cancel because Nile was so sick. Luckily one of the other moms said she would do it so Easton took his cupcakes to his preschool group at his friend's house. After preschool Grandpa and Grandma took him to Taco Bell (his favorite) for lunch while Nile and I took a nap. Poor Nile just wanted me to just sit and hold him all day. Luckily my parents were there so I really could just sit there and hold him. Easton got a bike for his birthday and he was so excited. Santa had brought him a bike for Christmas but it was just a little too big for him so he didn't have a bike he could ride. He always felt left out when everyone wanted to ride their bikes. We went to the park that afternoon hence the very DIRTY white shirt! He wanted hot dogs for dinner so that's what he got. He also wanted a blueberry cake so my mom found a cake that we could put blueberries on. Easton is my little sweetheart. He is so thoughtful and tenderhearted. Happy Birthday Easton! We LOVE you!!!
3 comments:
Happy 5th Birthday, sweet Easton! I'm glad you had such a good day and I hope you enjoy your new bike! I can't believe how big you are getting!
Is that picture of me a payback for the one I put in of you without makeup? I look horrible!
Post a Comment