Our church is building a temple right by where we live. We are so excited. The picture above is a drawing of what it will look like when it's finished. I keep thinking I need to take a picture of it being built but always forget. Every time we drive by it the boys get so excited-especially Nile. He screeches as loud and best that he can "TEMLPE!" over and over until you acknowledge him. I was talking on the phone to a friend as we were driving past it and he would not stop until I stopped and acknowledged that it was the temple. My friend was like, "man he is really excited about that!" We are all really excited. They have a trailer right next to it showing what it will look like inside when it's finished and all of that so we will have to do a Family Home Evening and go and check it out.
There is no official time of when it will be completed but they always do an open house for everyone to walk through it and see what it is like inside. We would love any visitors that want to come down to visit and check it out!
If you click here it will take you to our church website explaining why we build temples and what they are for.
No comments:
Post a Comment