
My friend invited us to go with her and another friend to have a little picnic at the Mesa Temple. It was fun to be with friends and be at the temple-even if it was just on the outside. The boys loved being with their friends, and running around. Pretty much the whole time was trying to keep Nile out of the flower beds and out of the fountains. You can see the bottom picture he is filthy and wet. I obviously wasn't 100% successful doing it. Nile gets so excited seeing the temple but he was so confused by this temple because it doesn't have a spire or an Angel Mornoni on the top. Every temple he's ever seen has had that. It was funny to see his confusion when I told him that it was the temple.
I just can't get over how wonderful this weather is. I know I won't be saying the same thing in the summer, but man we are sure enjoying it now!
1 comment:
So...for those of us from a different background, why doesn't it have the spire on the top? I don't think I've ever seen one without. :o)
Post a Comment