10. Teddy's Bigger Burger MMmmmm, all together good. Their cheese fries are so yummy, they use a cheese sauce, not real cheese, I know it sounds gross, but it's not, it is so, so good.
9. Dan and seeing how much everyone loves him and the difference that he made in their lives.
8. Dan's mission president, President Dalton. The most amazing guy ever. He is the most genuine, most caring guy. You talk to him, and he inspires you to be better.
7. The ocean. I love the ocean in Hawaii. Warm, clear, the most beautiful color of blue.
6. Dan getting mad at us for not being able to pronounce everything correctly. For example, Like Like Highway. It's called leekay leekay
5. Dan getting mad that I didn't remember every single detail from his mission and continually asking me if I ever read his emails.
4. Just taking it all in, the beauty of it all
3. The kindness and generosity of the Hawaiian people
2. Being with my family. It was so fun to spend some good quality time with family
1. Everything, Hawaii is heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment