
We had the family over for Easton's birthday and had Cafe Rio. I think he had a great day and got some fun stuff. Of course all of the Star Wars stuff was a hit. I love being a mom to this little guy. A few little facts about Easton:
-He is very tender hearted. He's tough, but he is tender hearted
-Lover of Star wars, Spiderman, Batman, anything tough and boyish
-If you threaten him that if he doesn't pick his toys up that you're going take them away, he will threaten you right back that he's not going to cuddle you anymore or that he's not going to be your mom anymore.
-He is very bossy, especially if you're telling a story, he likes to try and tell you how it should be
-He is a home body and loves to be at home
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Easton! (And boy...do I have a playmate for you. Jace sounds just like him!) I can't believe that Easton is 4 already - that is so crazy to me!
Wow, you are a blog posting machine! I just got caught up and you have been busy! I didn't know Nile had such a hard first year!
The boys are so cute and now your pictures from Hawaii have made me decide we are saving to go back soon. I miss it.
Post a Comment