My sweet cousin Nathan passed away today. He had to go in for emergency surgery in the middle of the night and didn't make it. Nathan was the light in our family. He would always get so excited to see you. I can still hear him say "I love you" It always melted my heart. Our favorite things about Nate:
Nile- "I love that he helped take such good care of me while my Mom and Dad were in Hawaii. He called me Nills instead of Nile."
Easton- "I liked wunning (running) with Nate and Carter"
Carter- "I liked laughing and wrestling with Nate"
Christine- "I liked when Nate would come up to me and say, "Time to go home" and I would pretend to cry and say, "No, don't go!" and he would get a huge smile on his face and pretend to leave.
Brad- "I liked when Nate would laugh, it warmed my heart"
We love you Nate. We are so happy to know that we will see you again!
1 comment:
I'm so sorry for what sounds like an early loss of a gentle soul. Sending hugs to you and your family.
Post a Comment