Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Carter!












The Saturday before Carter's birthday we took him to Chuck E Cheese. We let him take one friend and he chose to bring his cousin Kasey. They had the time of their life. It was so fun to watch them play and collect tickets.



8 comments:

Danielle said...

Seriously - I thought your kids were going to be 15 and 12 before I saw another update on here! :o) Way cute pictures - glad to have you back!

McMurtrey said...

Wow. I can't believe Carter is 5 already. Time goes way too fast.

Melinda said...

You did soo much updating! You have had a lot going on. So you will have a kindergartner also next school year. My Livy goes also. Cute pictures.

Steve and Jen said...

Well, Carter is SUCH A CUTE 5 year old!
He's been cute all along, but I can't think of anything else to say:-)

Libby said...

I am so glad you got us all caught up again. I have been wondering how you were doing.

I can't believe your 2 year old weighs more than my four year old! No wonder you call him Big E! Wow!

Well happy birthday to all of you! It looks like they were all great!

Misty said...

Wow - Happy Birthday to everyone. I can't believe that Carter is 5 already. I remember how little he used to be. And, don't worry honey, I will be 29 this year too. You have a rough couple of months, but I will be looking at about the same. Todd's, Tristan's & McKai's Birthdays will be within 8 days of each other. What was I thinking?! Take care. :)

nathan n rachel said...

Looks like you had loads of fun. Cute pictures Christine.

Allie said...

So this is a really late comment but Happy Birthday Carter!!