It's the beginning of the end. I officially turned 29. Where have the years gone? I seriously feel like I recently graduated from high school. -Except with a fuller life with a wonderful husband and two handsome boys-and I'm a lot more sure of myself. I really feel so blessed. Old, but blessed. ;) One thing that I've realized that "old" is getting older. I remember when my Grandma turned 50 and I thought that was SOO old. Now 50 isn't looking so old anymore.
My birthday was amazing. I have so many thoughtful wonderful friends and family. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. My parents took me out to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday (my all time favorite) My Grandpa and Grandma Nunley came, along with my Great Grandma Nunley, and my Father in law and Mother in law. It was a wonderful dinner.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!! And don't worry, I'll be 30 before you...but not till Dec. We've missed you in the blogging world~
Happy late birthday! Sorry I'm a bad friend! You're the best! And I can't wait to go to Disneyland with you!
Post a Comment