Monday, April 20, 2009

Girls Night Out




We had a girls night out and took VeNicia to go see Twilight in the dollar theatre. She was completely against Twilight, and was only willing to see it once it arrived at the dollar theatre. She ended up LOVING it. Why did I even doubt??? VeNicia is a romantic at heart so I should have known she would have loved it. We went to Mi Ranchito-my favorite Mexican restaurant and hung out at Target while we were waiting for the movie. The best part was just hanging out and spending time with each other. While we were at Target we found our bridesmaides dresses for our friend Melissa's wedding. -It was a joke. We're not her bridesmaids. We called her though and told her that we found our dresses and took a picture for her.

3 comments:

VoNique said...

That was so much fun! I love the dresses. That lady that worked there thought we were crazy!

Toni said...

You're so funny!

The Evers said...

Christine you are so smokin hot! I wish I was there to party with you, you look like you are having too much fun! Sorry for the late happy birthday wish. I am the worst! I hope it was a great one! Seriously time flies! So when you comin to visit us in AZ. How about this winter!