Poor Bigs. He wasn't feeling well, and he fell and hit his lip so he had a fat lip. All he wanted to do was lay on the couch with his pillow and watch a movie. Don't you just want to squish this cute boy!?!?
I just had a chance to look through your last 19 posts - wow woman - when you get on a kick, you get on a kick! I just have to say that your boys have some of the most priceless and beautiful expressions. I love that you captured their "adorableness" in your pictures. :)
Wow, you just did a major catch up! Everything looks like it was a lot of fun and you had a good holiday. I love the picture with you and Edward. He is way too hot.
Poor baby! And yes...hunting is expensive. One of these years he's actually going to kill something and then I won't have to buy meat for the year. I'm not holding my breath though.
Poor guy. Elise fell and hit her eye on a sharp corner. She has a nice shiner. It is so sad when our little ones get hurt!
I am laughing at your comment about how grateful you are that Brad doesn't hunt. Isn't that the truth. Not only is it costly...but the men are gone all the time for it! In So Utah were hunting is huge and so many women are left to be single mothers every weekend...I am constantly grateful that my husband doesn't find the sport appealing!
He's such a cutie! And the guacamole thing cracks me up. I guess you better start giving it to him with a spoon so as not to mess up the fingers. You've been busy posting, girl! Looks like you had a great Christmas. I'm with you - I'm so glad my husband isn't a hunter and not just because it's expensive, but it's kind of gruesome and barbaric. The poor animals. Well, I guess I'm okay with the killing of the mean ones - like mountain lions and bears that might eat my kids... but deer, birds and bunnies? Leave 'em alone. :)
Christine--I love love love all your cute pics. Who took the family photos? Love them. I guess I love them most because of the cute family in them...but I, on the side, also like the style =o)
9 comments:
I just want to sit and cuddle and watch a movie with him! Maybe some day...
I just had a chance to look through your last 19 posts - wow woman - when you get on a kick, you get on a kick! I just have to say that your boys have some of the most priceless and beautiful expressions. I love that you captured their "adorableness" in your pictures. :)
Wow, you just did a major catch up! Everything looks like it was a lot of fun and you had a good holiday. I love the picture with you and Edward. He is way too hot.
I hope your little one feels better.
Poor baby! And yes...hunting is expensive. One of these years he's actually going to kill something and then I won't have to buy meat for the year. I'm not holding my breath though.
Christine....he is soooo cute! I LOVE his cheeks.
Poor guy. Elise fell and hit her eye on a sharp corner. She has a nice shiner. It is so sad when our little ones get hurt!
I am laughing at your comment about how grateful you are that Brad doesn't hunt. Isn't that the truth. Not only is it costly...but the men are gone all the time for it! In So Utah were hunting is huge and so many women are left to be single mothers every weekend...I am constantly grateful that my husband doesn't find the sport appealing!
He's such a cutie! And the guacamole thing cracks me up. I guess you better start giving it to him with a spoon so as not to mess up the fingers.
You've been busy posting, girl! Looks like you had a great Christmas. I'm with you - I'm so glad my husband isn't a hunter and not just because it's expensive, but it's kind of gruesome and barbaric. The poor animals. Well, I guess I'm okay with the killing of the mean ones - like mountain lions and bears that might eat my kids... but deer, birds and bunnies? Leave 'em alone. :)
Christine--I love love love all your cute pics. Who took the family photos? Love them. I guess I love them most because of the cute family in them...but I, on the side, also like the style =o)
Chris, I just tagged you, so check out my blog of what you need to do!
Thanks again for dinner! You are an angel!
Post a Comment