This was the best Christmas morning ever. It was the first time that we spent it at home. I woke up at 7:30 and the boys were still sleeping. Brad and I were so excited so we got the boys up. We set cookies out for Santa the night before and he ate them all. He left a note for the boys.
Santa brought Carter some things for his train set. Easton got a set of little monsters from Monsters Inc. He loved them. It was so cute to watch him try and pick them all up in his chubby little hands.
We had a yummy breakfast casserole and I finally got to use my cute place mats that I had gotten on clearance last year. I was so excited to use them.
I received some really thoughtful gifts this year. I have some really thoughtful friends.
2 comments:
We were so excited, we woke Jace up, too! Glad you had such a good morning. Your placemats and runner are SO cute!
Easton does have the cutest chubby little hands!
Post a Comment