
We met up with my parents at
Cabellas one afternoon and ate lunch. My Dad had some gift certificates to use. The boys loved it. It made me grateful for one thing. I'm so glad that Brad isn't into hunting. Not that I have anything against killing animals, it's just
SOO expensive!
4 comments:
Oh, I've had the joy of Cabela's. It was fun for awhile, but I didn't want to look at things as long as Justin did. Unfortunately, it sounds like we might get one 30 miles from us. And unfortunately, my husband is one that likes to hunt. Ergh.
PS You look fantastic in these pictures! And we have the same taste - Jace has Easton's shirt!
Seriously, who were you trying to impress at Cabela's? Dang you for always looking that cute! brad is so lucky, I think Jeff would love it if I looked cute every stinking day! I miss you guys!
Just have to comment Christine, I LOVE your hair! The color is SOOO fabulous. Ditto to the previous comments about you looking fantastic!
The boys love it when I take them to Cabellas! Did you try the shotting range? It's really fun, but your money goes fast at that place!
Post a Comment