Sunday, August 17, 2008

Carter's First Soccer Game-EVER!






Carter had his first Soccer game the other day. He was so excited. It was so cute to watch him.

He ended up getting a little nervous and wasn't quite sure what he was doing so he just wanted to sit by us. Poor guy. We kept making him go out though. Hopefully he will become more confident and comfortable.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute! I remember at my nephew's first game, the goalie was bored because all the action was at the other end for awhile. So, he sat down and started playing with his shoes and singing to himself. I love little kid sports!

McMurtrey said...

That is so cute! I love watching young kids play ball!

Misty said...

I love watching little kids play soccer. The ball goes one way...and all the kids follow!

Allie said...

I love watching little kids play soccer its so cute! We wanted to sign Madie up for soccer but by the time I called they were full.