Sunday, August 17, 2008

BreeAnn's Wedding

My cousin BreeAnn got married on Saturday in the Jordan River Temple. These are just a few pictures from the event.




Suzi and I got these DOUBLE Big Gulps after the wedding. Are these for real??? These things are HUGE! Do people really drink these?




Madi and Amoray
Digi and Jen
My crazy brother Jason posing for the camera

BreeAnn and Mary Jo

My Mom decorating the cake. She is so talented!
Howell Boys
BigE kept staring Dayton down. He was freaked out about him for some reason. Brad tried to hand him to Dayton and Easton freaked out.
Todd-Gary-Dayton
My cute cousin Demory
Poor Carter fell in the fountain. He was soaking!
Girl Cousins

Wow, what are we so annoyed about??? Only we will ever know. :) We were trying to recreate a moment. LOL!

Bigs hamming it up for the camera. He can be a little poser sometimes!

Holy Cow! Who is that good looking guy??

I love the way my Grandma is looking at my Grandpa.You can just see how much she loves my Grandpa.

A kiss from Carter...a VERY rare thing!

Thank heaven for Grandpas!

Jen*Grandpa*me

Did you notice the Polaroid camera??? Classic!

Carter freezing from being wet and Bigs hamming it up again.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Once again, fabulous pictures! We've been researching your camera ever since your trip up here. :o) Looks like a fun day. I love the bride's shoes!

Misty said...

Such great pictures - I missed hearing about your fam, it has been a long time. And the cake, it is gorgeous...does your mom decorate, or was it just the flowers? Either way, AWESOME!

Jill Walker said...

GREAT pictures! You are soooo good! I wish you were going to be here Saturday.

Libby said...

What a fun post! It is so fun reading your blog because I get to see so many pictures of family that I don't get to see often. It is my own fault that I don't get to see them though. I should have come up for the wedding!

Stephanie said...

the wedding was so beautiful and what great pictures you took! I loved the pictures of you and Brad in Washington. I didn't realize how completely amazing it is out there. I need to go visit sometime! And how awesome you got to see where they filmed Twilight. I can't wait until December when the movie come out!

Kari said...

What an adorable family! Your cousin is beautiful. You guys always have such a great time! Love it!