Thursday, May 29, 2008

BigE's First Popsicle










BigE had his first Popsicle yesterday. He DID NOT want help eating it. He was crying at first because it was touching his hand , making it cold. He wanted to be just like the big kids doing it himself. Carter's favorite flavor is Root Beer-he takes after his Mom that way. :)

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Yummmm. I love the cherry red myself.

Libby said...

Cute pictures of the kids! We had a popsicle day today ourselves.

Fun to see the pictures of the family on your Bingham trip.

Unknown said...

Adorable! That makes me want to have a popsicle, to bad when I eat it and it drools down my face it's not as cute.

Misty said...

Popsicles are the best. I wish I was trying one for the first time....LUCKY!

VoNique said...

I feel another girls day comin on. What should we do!?!

PS Cute pix =)