Brad and I went and played tennis the other morning. It was so much fun. I am HORRIBLE at it, and Brad will be the first one to tell you! I've been telling him I want to take lessons. We are going to go and play once a week, and before Dan leaves on his mission we're going to go and play in the mornings.
The boys had the time of their lives riding their bikes around. Well, okay, BigE just sat there and ate most of the time.
3 comments:
i love tennis, even though i am not that good at it. we should all go play sometime!
Phillip loves tennis and I keep meaning to try playing with him. I'll be lucky to hit the ball even 2% of the time, but maybe we'll still have fun . . .
Fun! Mike and I used to play every saturday now its kinda hard with two kids. I miss it though!
Post a Comment