Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Twin Sister Comes to Visit






My twin sister Kelly came to visit from Denver this last weekend. Ok, we're really not twins, but man we look a lot alike. My niece who lives next door to me saw Kelly outside and said, "Is that you?" -She thought Kelly was me. Then one of my neighbors came over and started talking to Kelly thinking that she was me.




We seriously had the best time. We were best friends in Jr High and then her family moved away. Anytime we get together it's like no time has passed. We are so much alike, and have been so lucky to both marry great guys. I want them to move back to Utah!!!





We went to lunch at Jason's Deli-One of my new favorite places. Then we took the kids to Discovery Gateway-The Children's Museum. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast. Her little girl Elle is so cute, and is so sweet. She and Carter are someday going to get married. :) Then we took the kids to the fountains at the Gateway. Carter LOVED them. We are definitely going to have to go back.



Then afterwards we went back to my house and BBQ'd and hung out.-That was the best part of the day because we got to just sit and talk.
BigE's First Ice Cream Cone

This was Carter's favorite part-Big Surprise!


BigE driving the car

BigE falling out of the car lol!

BigE hitching a ride from Carter



BigE thought he was pretty cool walking up and down this slide

Future Mr. and Mrs.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

That looks like a fabulous time!

(And you didn't fool me - I know you don't have a twin! But you do look a lot alike!)

Brenda said...

Fun, fun! I love BigE falling out of the car! Classic!

Liz said...

Big E looks like he is fixing the car in the picture where he fell out.

Unknown said...

Okay I seriously had to stop and think which hottie was you!!! Looks like you had a great time. I miss you!

Marianne said...

that looks so fun and you guys do look a lot alike, weird. i want a twin... :) i can't BELIEVE i've been here for two weeks and haven't even seen you.... :(

Our Family said...

Christine! Those pictures you took of the kids are AWESOME!!! The Gateway and Museaum are absolutely some of our favorite places too. So so fun!! I'm so excited to hear that you love Jason's Deli. I'm actually going there on Thursday with one of MY friends from high school and I've never been before so now that I know it is so yummy I can't wait! :) Cute cute cute boys Christine!!

Misty said...

I can't believe how much you guys look alike - that's way awesome.