I've been tagged again. I'm just glad that it's not anything like that 100 things tag!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1.I was getting ready to graduate high school!! Wow! It doesn't seem that long ago!
2. Working for my mom's scrapbook store
3. Probably skipping school
4. I think my senior prom was in April??
5. Trying to figure out what I wanted to do for the rest of my life
5 Things on my to do list
1. Laundry-ALWAYS!
2. Sweep and Mop kitchen floor (that's my Monday's chores)
3. Go to Costco and Walmart
4. Figure out our weekly budget
5. Love my boys to death
5 Snacks I Y
1. Popcorn
2. Coke/Dr.Pepper -Is that a snack??
3. Chips and salsa-and guacamole
4. Peanut Butter M&Ms
5. Cheese sticks or Jalapeno Cheese poppers
6. Almost any kind of dip
5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. Buy a Tundra for Brad and a new suv for me-I'm not sure what
2. Pay off my house
3. I would do some upgrades to my house. I'd put tile in the kitchen and bathrooms, pay someone to paint our house and fix the mess that Richmond made, and upgrade my carpet
4. I would pay off my parent's house
5. I would turn it all over to Brad after that to invest and manage it
6. I would buy new furniture
7. I would take my mom and my family to all the Disneylands
8. Oh wait, it's only supposed to be 5 things! Who says I can't dream???
5 Bad Habits
1. I pick my lips
2. I pick my fingernails
3. I'm cluttery
4. Having too many projects going at once
5. Not working out enough!
5 Places I have lived
1. California
2. Federal Way, Washington
3. Vancouver, Washington
4. Eagle Mountain, Utah
5. Draper, Utah
5 Jobs I have had
1. Old Mill Bread Co.
2. Treasured Memories
3. Creating Keepsakes Magazine
4. National City Mortgage
5. Full time CEO for Cook Inc.
I am tagging Marianne, Melissa W, Lacey, Mandy, Brenda, Kelly, Melanie, Misty, Danielle, Megan and my mom
5 comments:
I am so bad at tags, I think I can handle this one though :) I will email you when I know more about my trip out there. My bro/sis graduate that week so I need to find out when family will be leaving. I am very excited to see you! I was always sad that we lost contact, and am so happy to have this so we can keep in touch better!
I will try and get this tag posted soon - like you said, at least it isn't the 100 tag - I think I would die. I don't even know that many things about myself!!!
Mmm, yummy snacks! I think we'd get along just fine at a party together...
Sorry, I copied you like crazy...we have a lot in common that I didn't know. I guess that being born around the same time helps.
Hey I dont know if you care, but I just found Tyson and Mari's blog. I just put their link on my blog if you want to check it out and I saw that his sister Emily has a blog too!
Post a Comment