Wednesday, January 16, 2008
The Mean Mom Saga Continues
I had to be the mean mom again. Carter struggles with eating. He literally could go almost all day and not eat anything. Well, I've cracked down on the junk food and started making him sit down and eat his dinner, and he can't leave the table until he's taken 5 bites. He continued to keep getting down from the table so I put him in BigE's booster seat. At first he thought it was kind of cool, but as soon as he realized that he couldn't go anywhere he was not happy. -That was last night. Tonight he did so much better. -Maybe because he didn't want to get put in the booster seat again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you are a wonderful mom!
that is so funny. you ARE a mean mommy :) jk. i'll have to post about the things i've done as well.... hey whatever works!
Seriously, Tristan doesn't eat very well, so I am close to knowing how you feel. I just can't believe how Carter actually fits in the seat.
Post a Comment