Friday, January 18, 2008

Disneyland Here We Come


Brad has to go to California this next week so me and my mom are taking the boys to Disneyland. I AM SO EXCITED! Last year Brad got sent there a lot so we had a season pass and went quite a bit. Carter LOVES Disneyland and is so excited to go. This will Be Easton's first time going. The thing that I'm probably the most excited about is Carter is tall enough to ride The Matterhorn. I can't wait to take him on it!
The other thing that I'm excited about is to get out of this darn snow.
PS If you're thinking about breaking into our house while we're gone. Don't waste your time. We literally have nothing of any value. The only thing that might be worth something would be our camera, and I will have that, and we'll be taking our laptop with us. Plus, we have an alarm so it really wouldn't be worth your time and energy to get past the alarm to get into a house with nothing good in it.

10 comments:

Libby said...

Next D-land trip I want a little notice so I can take off to Cali with you! You are sooo lucky! Have fun!

Libby said...

PS- email me and I'll give you my blog info! libparr@hotmail.com

Danielle said...

Lucky!!! I've been thinking lately that a trip to Disneyland would be so much fun. Hope you guys have a blast!

Steve said...

Oh have fun! We went this time last year, I want to go so again it was a lot of fun.

CaraDee said...

Nice cover Christine, that ought to deter those thieves...

Christine said...

The funny thing is, it's true. We literally have nothing that would be worth breaking in and stealing. Our tv was mine before Brad and I got married. We have no electronic anything.

The Evers said...

I love the pink blog, I suppose you are entitled to a little pink in your life:) Have so much fun in Disneyland, that is truly the best place and so magical! Oh, I am jealous, take good pictures!!! We LOVE tower of terror!

Our Family said...

HOORAY!! Isn't it SOOO much fun to be able to look forward to a vacation! I am SOOOO with you on the "get out of the cold" thing. BRrrrr. I'm SO STINKIN'SICK of this snow!! We're headed to AZ in a week or so and I'm so excited to thaw out! :)

Marianne said...

i love the no stealing, thats hilarious... cute and funny, your a deadly combination :) it was soooo fun seeing you. i'll post about it later today... you look great as always.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute. It will take me a little while to catch up on everything, but you have done very well. I look forward to keeping up on the Cooks!