Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's A Girls Night Out






This seriously was the funnest time I've had in a long time. I got together with my old roommates a couple of weekends ago. I met up with VoNique and Allison at Ikea and stalked up on some straws. VoNique had never been to Ikea before so it was fun to go with her. Then we went up to Cheesecake Factory to put our name in and met up with VeNicia. They told us the wait would be about an hour and 45 minutes. It was more like 2 1/2 hours. We really didn't mind it though. We hung out in the mall and just walked around. I tried on some HUGE pink sunglasses. We took pictures in front of this mannequin and tried to make it look like us. We stopped at this fake hair place and I tried on some fake hair....we just did a bunch of stuff that I would never take the time to do with kids. It was SOOO fun. Then it was time to eat. I made everyone try the Buffalo Blasts (my all time favorite) and they all loved them. Then I ordered my Chicken Marsala (my other all time favorite) I have to say out of all the Cheesecake Factories that I've been to this one was the best. Allison ordered the BBQ Chicken salad and it looked so yummy. I want to try it the next time I go.
After Cheesecake Factory we went and saw PS I Love you. I was crying through the whole movie.
I stayed out way too late and I was so tired and cranky the next day. (Sorry Brad)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds yummy and looks fun!

CaraDee said...

LOVE girls night out! My fave pic is the one above with you in the huge sunglasses by yourself. YOu should frame it and keep it on your dresser. You'll laugh everyday.

Our Family said...

I'm so glad you got to go out and have fun! Sometimes you just need to do girly things to feel sane, don't you think!! I loved PS, I love you and was really happy it ended the way it did...were you?

VoNique said...

When are we going to do another one!?!

Anonymous said...

Those kind of days with friends are much needed every once in a while. I am totally diggin' the glasses!