Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's All About Me

A- Attached or single: Very attatched
B- Best Friend: I don't have a BEST friend. I have a few very close friends.
C-Cake or Pie: I LOVE banana cream pie. -Mmmm.
D- Day of choice: At this point, any day that Brad is home
E- Essential Item: Coke, tylenol. (I have a kinked neck right now)
F- Favorite Color: green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I will pick worms over bears but I am a fan of both
H- Hometown: Vancouver, Washington
I- Indulgence(s): Coke, pretty much anything with chocolate, and popcorn
J- January or July: July, January is too depressing because Christmas is over and there aren't anymore holidays for a long time.
K- Kids: 2 Cute, sweet, darling boys
L-Life is Incomplete Without: gospel, family and friends
M- Marriage Date: November 9th
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Definately apples. I hate oranges....who likes eating a bunch of skin/pulp stuff-yuck! (I do love pulp free oj though)
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights for sure, and being home alone at night. (You can probably thank Mike Mcgrew and Ric Wildenberg for that-oh and the peeping tom too)
Q- Quote(s): Whatever you are, be a good one-Abraham Lincoln
R- Reason To Smile: Brad, Carter, Easton, friends, my parents, Dan and Jason
S- Season: Definately fall.
T- Tag Three +: anyone who reads this consider yourself tagged
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I had a warrant out for my arrest
V- Vegetarian or Carnivore: Carnivore
W- Worst Habit: Picking at my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: Anything that I don't have to make. I love Zupas, Cheescake Factory, Olive Garden, Rumbi, and Mi Ranchito.
Z- Zodiac: Pieces

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Love it! So, Ms. Christine, what was this warrant for? Being too cute? I don't believe it. Hope you had a great weekend - I kept checking in hoping for a new entry! I'm lame, I know.

Our Family said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can't say you had a warrant out for your arrest without telling us WHY!! :)
Do tell! Do tell!!

Brenda said...

Jumping on the band wagon. What DID you do Miss Criminal?

TheShippenFamily said...

I had a warrant out for my arrest once too. I didn't know it until a Sheriff came to our door right after Ella was born to arrest me. I went hysterical!! He was a jerk, anyway we just paid the fine and I got to stay home but I went off on him. PS The warrant was for a ticket I thought I had paid.

Christine said...

I know that I'm going to disappoint a lot of people out there. :) It sounds a lot more crazy than it really is. I just had an outstanding speeding ticket that I thought I had paid and I didn't. To make a long story short, they had the wrong address for us so they just put a warrant out for my arrest when they didn't hear back from me.

Brenda said...

I used to hang out with TWO wanted woman? I never knew the danger I was in!

tiburon said...

Now I know everything about you :)

Glad to know you didn't knock over a bank or something.

I LOVE your new layout :)