So I am a coke fan. I'll drink Pepsi if it's the only thing available, but I definately prefer Coke. Well when I was with Dan and Jason we were talking about how people have done taste tests to see if they could taste the difference. When I was in high school my teacher did one and I could taste a difference, and could tell which one was which.
We decided to do our own little taste test when they came over for dinner. I could tell the difference when they were on ice, but when they were just plain I got them mixed up. Do you have a preference?? Can you tell the difference?? You'll have to let me know.

8 comments:
cute page girl! how the heck did you do that in like one day. man, i barely have time to add pictures. come visit and get my blog up to date. i love the changes. call me!
Love, love, love the new template! And PUL-EESE! Coke hands down and I can always tell the difference. Did the same taste test with my sises and mom. Mom and Beck were pepsi girls. Heather and I drink nectar. After the taste test 5 out of 5 Andersen's prefer coke.
I can't tell the difference it
it drives Meghan Weber crazy she is coke all the way. But I haven't had either for about year. I don't like the taste so my opinion doesn't really count.
I am a coke girl myself. Though I actually prefer Wild Cherry Pepsi to Cherry Coke. Weird. ANYWAY, I always bragged that I could tell the difference but a few months ago we went to Ruby River Steakhouse and asked for a coke and they said "sure" and broughtit out and we found out a little while later that it was Pepsi and neither one of us realized it so I must not be as good as I thought. :) I still love popcorn with coke too, I had to smile when you put that on your last blog entry - we were always popcorn/coke buddies! Love ya!
Mel
I am all about the Diet Coke! I can't STAND Diet Pepsi.
I'm a Coke gal, and I can totally tell the difference. Can't trick me! I also know that you like to drink yours out of a straw from the side of your mouth. :o)
My favorite is actually Pepsi. I can totally taste a difference. Im not really sure why I like it better sometimes I think Coke tastes more carbonated if that makes sense.
Diet Pepsi, Diet Dr. Pepper any day over Coke
Post a Comment