This has been such a crazy week. We left for Vegas last Sunday at 3:00AM. Brad had to go there for work so I took the boys and my cousin Nickell. We did tons of swimming, and went to the M&M store. Vegas is hard with kids! I'm so glad that I took Nickell so she could help me with the boys! My favorite part of the trip was eating at the Chessecake Factory. I love that place. If you haven't been there-you need to go. Brad's work always takes us when we go to Cali, so I told Brad that was the one thing I wanted to do.
At the M&M store they have all the different colors you can buy, but it's $9 a lb. I couldn't believe it. Carter wanted to get some so I put like 20 M&Ms in a bag. I thought for sure it was going to be a dollar or two. Well the guy couldn't figure out how to weigh it because it was such a little amount. He finally figured it out and it came to 9 cents! I was kind of imbarrased. I told him that was probably the cheepest anyone had gotten out of there!

On our way back from Las Vegas we drove straight to my parent's cabin and stayed the weekend there with them. It was so fun and relaxing. I ate too much food-I swear going to the cabin is like going on a cruise, you end up gaining 10lbs from all the food you eat.
We played Settlers of Catan and we are addicted now. Watch out playing with Brad though, he gets super competitive!
It was such a fun and busy week, but it is always so good to come home!
1 comment:
Oh, Christine - I love all of your new pictures! The men in your life are so handsome. I look forward to your next update... can't wait to see what's new! I miss you!
Post a Comment