Wednesday, August 15, 2007

20 Pounder

Posted by Picasa
It's official, Easton, my soon to be 5 month old, weighs 20lbs!! I couldn't believe my eyes when we weighed him! Carter, our 3 year old only weighs about 25lbs. These are a few pictures that I took tonight of him. He is such a happy baby.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Christine! He is SOOO CUTE!!! I would be so IN LOVE with those cuddly little rolls!! It is so cute how you put the pictures together like that! I love it!

Danielle said...

Wow! I just weighed Jace this morning, and we have a 17.10 pounder. Easton is going to beat him up when we get together!!! I love the new pictures - he is so cute! I'm in love with his smile.

tiburon said...

Hey Hottie! I found your blog linked through Melanies and wanted to stop by and say hi! Your boys are ADORABLE!! I can't believe how big Easton is - Millie just turned 6 months and isn't even 14 pounds yet!

I am a blogger too - my site is www.utahtib.blogspot.com

Stop by sometime :)