Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Time Keeps on Slipping




How does the time just slip away so quickily?? I don't get it. It seems that Easton is growing up so fast. He wants to be so much bigger than he is. He is always trying to sit up, he likes to be a part of everything, and watches Carter so closely. I laid him down to play with his toys so I could get a few things done, and I look over and he's straining his neck so he can watch Cars with Carter. I had to get a picture. Can you even tell which one is which?? Easton is practically the same size as Carter! Their hands are the same size!


I tried the potty training thing with Carter (AGAIN) and he refuses to sit on the toilet. I know he knows what's going on, but he won't do it. Any ideas??? Maybe by the time he gets to Jr High there will be enough peer pressure he'll start doing it. :) LOL Let's hope and pray that AT LEAST before Kindergarten he'll be potty trained!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

You could try using Cheerios or Fruit Loops as "target practice" in the toilet. I've heard of some success with that! Good luck!

By the way, what in the world are you feeding Easton?!?

Allie said...

My cousin had a hard time potty training her little boy so she told him he could go to the toy store and pick out a toy if he would use the potty! It seemed to work really well and she would get him little gifts whenever he used the potty. Bribing it always works!!
I'm excited you have a blog. I have so much fun blogging! Its nice to keep in contact with people that way! We should hang out more especially since we have kids almost the exact age!