Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm finally joining the 21st Century!

That's right. I'm finally joining everyone in the 21st Century and have created a blog. I'm only 7 years behind. Brad is always going out of town so I thought it would not only be a great way to keep everyone up to date with our family, but keep my husband up to date with our family. :) (Just kidding Brad)
Today is Pioneer day in Utah so we're spending the day with the Walker family playing games and just relaxing. Brad's in Fairbanks, Alaska for the week for work so it's just me and the boys.
Easton is getting so big. At his 4 month appointment he weighed 17lbs. He is in the 95th percentile for his weight and he's off the charts for his height. His height is the normal height for a 10 month old. He is one big boy!
Carter is such a great big brother. He is finally getting the hang of being soft and loves to give Easton Kisses. I have to keep a close watch because sometimes he likes to be a little rough. He is going to be starting preschool August 22nd. I am so sad!! Where has the time gone??
Well, I wanted to at least get something on our blog to start it off. I will slowly add more cool things.

4 comments:

A sick, suffering, surviving Mama said...

Your little boys are so cute. How blessed you are!

Danielle said...

Your family is so adorable! I'm so glad that you are doing a blog so that I can keep up with Carter and Easton and see what's new! Wishing you guys nothing but the best.

Jill Walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Walker said...

Can I tell you how proud I am of you!!! You have the most beautiful children that are growing and learning because of the love and support you give them everyday. You have a beautiful house and a WONDERFUL husband who loves you and takes care of you. How lucky can you be? You deserve it though. You have worked hard and live how you are suppose to live and you keep trying to be better everyday. I don't think any other could be prouder of their daughter than I am of you. How lucky am I to have you!?