Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Sweetheart

This is my little sweetheart Easton. Easton ...what can I say, he is the sunshine in my day and always brings a smile to my face. I have been meaning to blog some cute things that he has said in the last several weeks and then today he did the cutest thing so I knew I had to get on and write it down.
Today I come into the kitchen and he is calling Brad. He tells me that he is just going to call him and see how his day is going. I thought that was so sweet. Here's how it went:
Easton-"How's work going Dad?"
Brad tells him that it's going good.
Easton- "What are you going to do today without me Dad?"
Brad- "I don't know Easton"
Easton-"I don't know either, I don't know what I'm going to do with out you"

And then he handed the phone to Nile to talk to him. Easton really is the sweetest kid.

About a week ago we had a book about some cats that were on the Titanic. I told them about the Titanic and what happened and they were very fascinated. The next day we were driving in the car and Easton says, "Mom, remember that boat that hit the ice cube?" It took me a second to put it all together and know what he was talking about.

Then another time we were driving in the car and Easton says, "Mom, there's no P's in Arizona?" And I was like what??? I had no idea what he was talking about. Just then I noticed a no parking sign and realized what he was talking about. It's a capital P with a cross through it. I realized then they were all over and that's what he had seen. Smart little guy. He is so ready for Kindergarten!

Easton is also our "Prayer Man" -he came up with that on his own. When we say our family prayers we always ask if someone wants to say it. Easton always wants to say it. One night he said that he would give it because he was our Prayer Man. The name has stuck and we call him our Prayer Man.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

What a little cutie with the sweetest heart. And do I have a friend for him! I think we might be in trouble if he and Jace ever got together...

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

Sorry. I was a little inpatient and hit "publish" twice. :o) I'm so busy I can't even wait for a page to load! Love you guys!

Jill Walker said...

Oh my cute Easton! I LOVE all these stories. He is such a sweetie!