Sunday, February 19, 2012

OBSESSED


I love the picture of Carter above. He can't even break his eyes away from the game to look at me. I also love how he's crossing his legs. Brad does that and I wonder if he got that from him??
These boys are OBSESSED with playing the Wii. They like to play the Star Wars games-big surprise. They would literally play all day if I let them. I have to force them to go out and play and do something else.

4 comments:

Jill Walker said...

I love how Carter is doing his fake smile with his eyes still on the fifi. :)

Melinda said...

My kids love the will also. They play super Mario brothers. Thankfully 4 can play together but I have to have a time limit on it also or they would stay on it all day.

Your valentines looks like it was a fun day. Getting packages is always so fun.

Chris and Michelle said...

Hi cute Christine! I got all caught up on your blog last week and my computer froze right as I was trying to comment! :) Anyways, I loved seeing all your updates. Those AZ winters are the best and reading your blog really took me back! I'm glad to see that you're getting settled(although I missed you at the Favorite Things Party!). I think it always takes a good chunk of time to really get used to a big move like that, so hang in there! I love the town you moved to - it's right where I would want to be if we were to move back!
Your family is darling and you are the cutest mom. I love the corn dogs story - I can so relate! And I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has a Wii obsessed little boy! P would so play all day too if I let him... it drives me a little bit crazy and sometimes I wonder why in the world we spend money on toys when all he wants is the Wii! :)
Keep up the blogging! I am so glad we can stay in touch - I just adore you! :):)

Mary Jo said...

I miss your little family! You look like you are finding lots of fun things to do in Arizona as well as loving the warm winter. It was so nice of you to call the other day, what a good cousin! Scrunch those boys down and don't let them grow too much until we see you again. They are sooooo cute!