


We received our first package in the mail since we've moved away from everyone. My Mom sent the boys some Legos and a bunch of candy of course. They were in heaven! Our Bishopric came over that night to extend a calling to me and they were impressed with how quiet and good our boys were being in the other room. They didn't realize that Grandma had just sent them some new legos and were thoroughly entertained with the new toys. My Mom also sent my favorite Tortilla chips ever that I found in Utah right before we moved. I have been rationing them and I don't let the boys eat them. :) I figure they don't know the difference and can't really appreciate them.
4 comments:
So what's your new calling?
What are the chips? We LOVE tortilla chips!
Hi Christine! We miss you :( but I'm so glad you like it there. So I want to know too! What is your new calling?? Love you!
Post a Comment