Friday, September 4, 2009


We went and saw this movie tonight at the dollar theatre. This is one of my new favorite Disney movies. My top three are now Up, Monsters Inc and The Incredibles. I've decided though that I don't think I can go see anymore movies in the movie theatre now until I have this baby. I get so emotional when I'm pregnant so it was taking everything within me to keep from completely breaking down crying. I was all emotional seeing the couple grow old together, and then for some reason the boy scout made me emotional, I think because I know that my boys will soon be little boy scouts and I know that the time will go so fast and then they'll be gone. The boys loved it. It was so cute to watch them watch it. Carter said it was awesome at the end. Easton got a little scared at one point and had to sit on Brad's lap. It was so cute.

7 comments:

McMurtrey said...

I'm glad to hear that there is another good one out. Sometime you never know about new ones.

Libby said...

Christine...congrats on the pregnancy! I am so excited for you guys!

Brenda said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you didn't tell us while you were here! That is awesome and we are so excited for you!

Liz said...

Congrats!!! It is nice to see you post some stuff again.

McMurtrey said...

Congrat!! I was in such a hurry last time that I didn't read very far. Boy did I miss out. I'm so excited for you guys!

Melinda said...

Congrats on being pregnant! That is so exciting. I have a march 27 boy and I love that time of year to have a baby.

I am not prego and I bawled through that movie also.

Amanda said...

Congratulations Christine!!