Holy cow! I have no idea where I've been or what I've been doing, but what I do know is that I've been going and going and going.
I have lots to catch up on and my goal is to stay up to date or at least more current than I've been.
We have some big news, I'm expecting. I'm due the end of March sometime, so I'm only about 12 weeks. We are so excited! We are not holding out any hope for a girl, we're pretty much just planning on another boy. I think if it is a boy, I will actually be excited. -Not that I wouldn't love a girl, and love something new, I just love my boys-all three of them right now.
9 comments:
Welcome back, and congratulations!
I bet it's a girl!
I love all three of your boys too! And I especially love you!
I am so excited for you! You are the cutest mom and have the cutest boys. We love Carter and Easten.
Congrats Christine! I'm very excited for you.
We are so excited about the new baby. I love your count down widget. Hope you are feeling ok. Thanks again for joining us on Labor day it was fun to be with you!
congrats! =)
congrats!!!
Christine
I had NO IDEA you were pregnant! You of course probably don't even show until you're 8 months along.... :)That is awesome! Congratulations!!!
Your boys are the cutest little guys....even Busath thinks so! I just saw Carter's picture on their site -- congrats! THat is too funny... we did the baby expo, too! :)
Post a Comment