Monday, February 2, 2009

Tagged

1- Post rules on blog
2-Answer the six "8" items
3-Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 things you did yesterday
1-Shopped for supplies for an upcoming Enrichment with my friend Heather
2-Cleaned
3-Made invitations for a party I'm doing
4-Visited my Mom and my Grandparents
5-Made dinner for my family and for a friend
6-Dishes
7-Bathed the boys and read scriptures
8-Read an upcoming lesson for church
-I know, I'm so boring-nothing exciting


8 favorite TV shows
1-Jon and Kate Plus 8
2-The Office
3- Nancy Grace
4-Pretty much anything on TLC, Headline News, or HGTV
5- I really don't watch TV very much
6-
7-
8-

8 things I look forward to
1-My friend Marianne's party on Tuesday night
2-The weekend
3- A get together I'm doing on Thursday night
4- Spending time with Brad
5- My Scripture class
6- Valentine's Day
7- Date night with Brad
8- Taking the boys to the Draper Temple Open House

8 favorite restuarants
1-Cheesecake Factory
2- Rubios
3-Pei Wei
4-Texas Roadhouse
5-Zupas
6-Paradise Bakery
7-Mi Ranchito
8-Jason's Deli

8 wish list
1-Paid off house
2-New carpet
3-Disney Cruise
4-New couches
5-A tropical getaway with just me and Brad-this is what I wish more than anything right now
6-Brad to be home more
7-A new car
8-Someone to come and fix all the crappy things that Richmond messed up
-Is all of this too much to ask for???

8 people to tag
1-Brenda
2-Danielle
3-Sara
4-Megan
5-Alison
6-Melinda
7-Heather
8-Stephanie

1 comment:

Steve and Jen said...

thanks for doing the eights! FUN TO READ!
I'm looking forward to the thurs. night party too. So, am I going to be able to get to your house in ALL OF THIS SNOW? SHEISH!
We probably are flying out Fri. morning-still in the works.