Thursday, July 17, 2008

Love of My Life

Prepare for a little bit of sappiness.
I just love Brad. I am so lucky to be married to him. We have been married for almost 7 years now, and I feel like each year just keeps getting better and better. I had no idea what a lucky girl I was to be marrying him. He is such a hard worker. He puts our family first. He loves me. He supports me. He loves our kids. He is honest. He wants to be good. He values my role as a mother. He is fun. He is so smart. He is easy going. Everyone loves him. I would rather be with him than anyone else, and I know he feels the same way about me. Love ya Babe! Thanks for all you do!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Here's my sappy addition: I remember when you told Laura, Allison and I that you were engaged. We all thought "is she crazy?" "It's too soon! and "uh oh". (Though we may have told you something different). :o) I think we may have even discussed it on the plane heading down there. And then we arrived in Utah. And met Brad. And we all changed our minds instantly when we saw what a great guy he was and that he was perfect for our Christine. You two have an incredible life together, and a precious family. I'm so happy that you are happy. I can't wait to see you!!!

Lacey said...

you guys are so cute!

Heather & Mark said...

You and Brad are such a great pair Christine. You have very busy lives with work and family and yet you still make time to include Mark & I in your lives. You are such fun to be with and obviously so happy together!