
I finished reading The Host yesterday and I am so sad. I didn't want to finish reading it because I didn't want it to end. It was a really good book. I hope that they make a movie out of it like they are doing with the Twilight series. I think I'm going to have to go back and reread the Twilight series just to hold me over until Breaking Dawn comes out.
4 comments:
I didn't like it as well, in fact, I gave it a big OK. Have you read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn yet? It's pretty dang exciting! Can't wait for the movie! I'm such a nerd.
I haven't read the Host yet because I am waiting for it on audio book from the library and it seems like FOREVER! But, I know what you mean about rereading the Twilight series....I think I am on my third go-round!
I haven't read THe Host yet, but I am definitely looking forward to it. Do you mind if I add your link to my blog?
I just finished the host two days ago as well! I also loved it and was sad to have it end (although it was good for my kids because I was really neglecting them). I don't know what I am going to do until Breaking Dawn comes out..I've already reread the whole twilight series. And I read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn and it was hard to be teased like that and now have to wait for the rest.
I just got caught up on your blog and if was fun to see Suzi, your Uncle Kenny, and even Jenny's boy. I always find it funny that we are so close in age yet Uncle Kenny is your grandpa and Suzi your aunt and Jenny's kids your cousins. Our family is messed up that way! It was also fun to see your Grandma and Grandpa Sorenson. We used to visit them on occasion when we lived in Orange. And your uncle (is it Nile?) was my orthodontist and did my braces. Funny huh! I have a picture of him and me when I got my braces off!
Post a Comment