My stress level has officially raised about 10 notches (whatever that means).
We went and signed the papers the other day, and everything went so smooth. They told us that we could go and pick up our check on Wednesday or Thursday. Everything was good to go.
Well, with that all behind us we decided that me and the boys would go with Brad to California on his business trip. I found a great deal on Disneyland tickets and bought them. Everything was falling into place.
Well, we got a call yesterday from I don't know who (They called Brad) saying that they are having to redo the loan because they messed up on some of the paper work. UGGHHHHH!
To make a long story short, it hasn't officially closed yet, it will close sometime in the next two weeks (before the contract is up) and they have already moved in. Luckily we are getting rent while they are living there.
Until that money is in our bank account, I cannot relax. It is high stress around here.
2 comments:
Now my take on that, is that they should give you a discount on the title company side of it. (or mortgage company) I mean, you have to take time out to take care of this AGAIN, because of their mistake. If they can't do their jobs right, then you should get a discount. Serious.
Don't worry, it will all work out!
Post a Comment