Poor BigE. He has had 4-5 ear infections since Septemberish. He has been on all kinds of antibiotics and nothing is getting rid of this last one that he has. I took him into the ENT Dr. today and she said he needs tubes in his ears. He goes this Thursday for surgery! I know it's not a major surgery or anything, but keep him in your prayers!

9 comments:
Poor kiddo. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts!
I'm sorry thats so sad. I hope everything goes well. He looks so old in that picture!
what a cute picture. your such a great photographer. that's so sad that he's getting tubes. the poor guy will be in so much pain at first but then after that he won't have any ear infections anymore. that's what i hear anyways. he's so cute. i'll pray for him for sure.
We'll be thinking about BigE on Thursday and keeping him in our prayers for sure. I hope everything goes okay. I bet it will be SO great to have it done and be ear infection FREE!
I remember when Tate got his ear tubes. It made such a difference though once he got them. He was so much happier and healthier. Let me know if you need Carter to come over Thursday. Tate would luv that! By the way we are totally up for playing City and knights when ever... That was so fun. We'll chat.
We'll be thinking of you all!
Sorry, Josh is also on his way too tubes. I cried very hard with Sams first ones but with Lexi I felt a little better. You will be so happy with the results though. Do you have Dr. Heras.
Dan and I share your emotions! Dan had three and then two eardrum reconstructions. Let's hope Big E doesn't go that far!
Thinking about you E! I hope that everything went well :)
Post a Comment