Monday, December 10, 2007

KPMG Christmas Party


Brad and I went to the KPMG Christmas party. It was actually really fun. They had it at the Grand America Hotel and the theme was Casino Royal. They had these HUGE shrimp that were so good. We ate a really good steak dinner, and then they had casino games. Brad and I ripped it up at Blackjack and won a ton of money.....and then we lost a ton of money. -Good thing it was fake! The best part of the night was we won a $50 gift certificate to the Cheesecake Factory. That should pay for about half the meal. :)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Yummy!

Allie said...

Sounds like fun! I forgot how expensive Cheesecake Factory is but I still think its worth it!

Anonymous said...

hey you should take me. i'm sure brad won't mind :) jk i LOVE that place

Brenda said...

What is it with CPA firms and Casino themed Christmas Parties? That's what is was last year at MNW and this year at VTD. We skipped it and went to the ward party instead. What a bunch of party poopers we are.

TheShippenFamily said...

Christine,
Can you email me your address
melissashippen@yahoo.com
Thanks

Sally said...

Way to go Christine!! You know, I would just buy a whole cheesecake and get it to go, since you can't actually get in the place, and eat it all in the car on the way home. I love their key lime.