Friday, December 28, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Tag, I'm it!RULES:1.The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about!2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names


1-I always drink my drinks with a straw. I stock up everytime I go to Ikea.
2-I cry really easily in movies. Brad and I went to see Big Fish when it came out (a long time ago) and I was still crying as we were going out to the car. (My excuse is I was pregnant!)
3-When I drink out of a cup I drink from the side of my mouth-don't ask..I have no idea why.
4-I love to play games and could play them non stop. When everyone wants to quit I want to keep playing
5-I hate milk
6-I'm cluttery and I HATE it. It is something that I'm trying work on. My goal this year is to declutter and become more organized.

Im tagging Marianne, Allison, Kelly, Brenda, Cara, Amy, Megan, Sally, Melanie, Lauren, Tib, Mandy, Liz, Kimberly, VoNique, Melissa, Danielle, and my mom. I know that's more than 6, but I want you all to do it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i love this blog back ground, where did you get it. it reminds me of my wedding :) i'll do your tag later girl, i've been tagged a few times so i have some tag catch up to do :) thanks for talking to me this morning, i miss you and thanksf or all of your comments. miss ya :(

The Evers said...

I am all over this! Sorry, I had to speak in church today,and have been totally out of it for the last few days! I loved reading about you!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I'm looking forward to giving this one a try. :)